First, it is important to note that:
Baja Beach Fest check-in this year will be different from year one to increase efficiency and organization.
Check-In will no longer be located at the festival grounds, it will take place at the Baja Convention Center.
We have put together an informative blog post to help communicate all details regarding check-in. Please read the following check-in information in its entirety to avoid any confusion the weekend of the festival.
- To pick up your Baja Beach Fest wristband you will need a government ID that matches the name on your ticket, OR you must check-in with the official owner of the ticket.
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to attend this event.
- All attendees must go through the Check-In process; wristbands will only be granted to attendees that are physically present at Check-In. Both festival wristbands and Afterparty wristbands will be picked up at Check-In.
- Temporary parking is available at the Check-In center for while you are picking up your wristband(s), attendees cannot leave their vehicles here throughout the festival or overnight.
- Wristband pickup will not be available on the festival grounds. You must pick up your wristband at the Baja Convetion Center.
Our Check-In center this year is located at the Baja Convetion Center. in Rosarito. This large hub will allow us to get through check-in efficiently.
Check-In Center Address:
Baja California Center, Carretera Escénica Tijuana – Ensenada, Ejido No.1029, Mazatlan, 22710 Rosarito, B.C., Mexico
This is the only location to pick up your wristband. All attendees must go to check-in to have their wristband issued to them.
Our Check-In center will be open for you to pick up your wristband during the following times:
- Thursday, August 15th from 3 PM - 10 PM
- Friday, August 16th from 9 AM - 10 PM
- Saturday, August 17th from 9 AM - 10 PM
We recommend you give yourself time to check-in. The earlier you check-in the better.
There will be free parking onsite at the Check-In center for those who choose to drive. Also, Taxis and private drivers can easily drop off/pick up to this location.
You will arrive with your government-issued ID to pick up your festival wristband (and Afterparty wristband if applicable). There will be multiple check-in stations with Baja Beach Fest staff to assist you.
Upon check-in, you will receive your Welcome Guide for the weekend, which has festival details such as a festival grounds map and set times as well as other important information. There will also be merch tents and bathrooms onsite.
Lastly, you will find a few different Support Booths at Check-In. There will be Support personnel from Lyte, Eventbrite, and Baja Beach Fest to assist people with any questions or concerns.
SEE YOU SOON!
The Baja Beach Fest team is excited to welcome you this August 16th & 17th. If you have any questions up until the festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Lastly, keep an eye on your inbox as the festival approaches for more informational content on the festival.