Baja Beach Fest has developed social media community guidelines to help create an enjoyable, comfortable, fun, and safe environment on all of our social media channels.
The purpose of our social media channels is to create a place where our community can get important information about our festival, get news on the Latin music industry, engage with content they resonate with, and of course freely ask questions to our team.
We ask that anyone engaging with our social media profiles shows respect and kindness to all the other members of our social media communities. In order to help create this safe and comfortable online environment, we have set out some guidelines which apply to any engagement with us or other members of the community on any of Baja Beach Fests social media channels.
We will not be liable for any damages that may result from misrepresentation of age by a user of our Site. We cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Site and must rely on parents and guardians to decide what materials are appropriate for children to view and purchase.
There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.
By engaging with our social media channels you agree to follow these guidelines.
Comments must NOT:
- Contain spam, be defamatory of any person, deceive others, be obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful, inflammatory or promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Breach any of the terms of any of the social media platforms themselves.
- Be off-topic, irrelevant or unintelligible.
- Contain any advertising, solicitation, or promote any services. Included but not limited to the resale of a festival ticket.
Breach of guidelines:
We reserve the right to determine, at our discretion, whether contributions to our social media channels breach our guidelines. We reserve the right to hide or delete comments made on our channels, as well as block users who do not follow our community guidelines.