June 24th, 2020
Baja Beach Fest 2021 has been moved until August 13th-15th, 2021. Passes and Lineup will be released on July 21st.
As a 2020 Presale Pass holder, here's what you should know...
1. Your 2020 Presale Pass has automatically been transferred to the new Year 3 dates 🏝️
2. As a Presale Pass holder, we suggest you see the 3-Day stacked Lineup on July 21st before thinking about a refund 🔥 Your refund option will stay open until July 28th, to give you enough time to see the lineup and then make your decision 😏
3. Your Presale Pass was secured at the best price possible for Year 3 and we strongly suggest you discover the 25+ artists hitting the stage before you request a refund, we don't want you doing something you may regret. However, if you would rather request a refund right now, simply click here.
4. If you decide to keep your Presale Pass and have already booked a stay with one of our partnered hotels, simply call your hotel and notify them you'd like to transfer your existing reservation to the new 2021 dates. If you run into any difficulties, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help.
If you would like to receive a refund for your 2020 tickets, please follow the steps below
1. Fill out this refund request form before July 28th, 2020
2. Complete a new refund request form for each order that you would like refunded.
3. If you are requesting a partial refund, a member of our support team will reach out for additional details.
For additional details, visit our FAQs
March 16th, 2020
With the ongoing news on COVID-19, Baja Beach Fest has decided to postpone the Lineup and Pass drop until further notice.
We would like everyone to take care and spend time with family at this time and to know that as soon as things calm down, we will share the Lineup and new Pass release date.
Baja Beach Fest is still scheduled to take place on August 14th-16th, 2020. With the festival being 5 months away, we feel very confident that the virus will be contained well before August.
In the event that we had to postpone the festival (which we feel is highly unlikely), we would work to postpone Baja Beach Fest to a later 2020 date; all passes purchased for the August dates would be honored for the new dates. Purchasers would also have the option to receive a refund if they cannot attend the new dates.
What’s important right now, is that everyone does their part in helping contain this situation.
The safety of our fans, employees, vendors and the community of Rosarito is our priority. We are working with local authorities and health officials while also monitoring the CDC and the World Health Organizations updates. Our team will keep you all in the loop and can’t wait for when we can put this all behind us and party en la playa.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Best, Baja Beach Fest